We are looking for an administrative assistant to provide support in the coordination of day-to-day tasks.
- Sending emails, photocopying, filing, telephone service.
- Write, file and review documents, such as receipts, reports, memos, spreadsheets and other administrative documents.
- Update and update existing procedures and guides, contact lists, among others.
- Archive and organize documents, both physical and digital.
- Scan physical documents to back them up digitally.
- Provide assistance registering information and maintaining the database.
- Take charge of the general coordination of the office and solve any problem or administrative requirement.
- Request and agree on the repair and maintenance of office equipment.
- Order new supplies and take over inventory, replacing materials and equipment when necessary.
- Make expense reports.
- Control and update of records.
- Assist in the monthly billing process.
- Purchase of airline tickets and visa management.
- Advanced management of the main office tools (word processor, spreadsheet, databases, etc.).
- It is very important to know how to use Google Drive and Dropbox.
- Be organized, methodical and careful in your work.
- Know how to work in a team.
- Being able to handle the usual resources in an office, such as computers, printers etc…
- High level of French.
- Knowledge of MailChimp, Canva and Photoshop is valued.
What we offer:
- Part time.
- Remuneration according to the agreement of social entities.
- Flexible schedule.
Send us your CV to email@example.com