FUNDACIÓN ELENA BARRAQUER owner of this Website, uses its own and third-party cookies for different purposes. The purpose of this Cookies Policy is to inform you clearly and precisely about the cookies we use, as well as their purposes.
What are Cookies and what is their purpose?
A Cookie is a file that is stored on the user’s computer, tablet, smartphone or any other device, in order to collect and store information about the use, by the latter, of the Website (article 22.2 LSSI) .
What types of Cookies are there?
The following is a classification of the cookies that exist and may be used on our Website, bearing in mind that the same cookie may be included in more than one category.
- According to the entity that manages them
- Own cookies: those that are sent to your computer from our own computers or domains and from which we provide the service you request.
- Third-party cookies: those that are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity.
- According to the period of time they remain active
- Session cookies: temporary cookies designed to collect and store data while accessing our Website, so none is stored in the terminal.
- Persistent cookies: the data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a specified period of time.
- According to the purpose
- Technical cookies: those that allow navigation through the Website, including those used for the management of the Website and the enabling of its functions and services (eg: control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process for an order, manage payment, etc.).
- Personalization cookies: those that allow you to remember information so that you can access the Website with certain characteristics that can differentiate your experience from that of other users (eg: the language, the number of results to show when the user performs a search , the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which the service is accessed, etc.).
- Analysis or measurement cookies: those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze user behavior, including the quantification of the impacts of the ads. The information collected through these types of cookies is used to measure the activity of the Website in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by users.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: those that store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
What Cookies do we use on our website?
FUNDACIÓN ELENA BARRAQUER uses the following cookies:
|Used for cookie settings
|Used to detect selected language
|Check and save if cookies are activated in the browser
|Used by Google Analytics
|Used by Google Analytics
|Used by Google Analyticss
How long do we keep the information?
In compliance with art. 13.2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, we will keep the information collected through cookies for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes indicated in each cookie.
In relation to third-party cookies, the retention periods may be consulted in their respective Privacy and Cookies Policies that appear in the table above.
How to configure or disable Cookies?
You can restrict, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options on your browser: